Run Live Remember
Kent’s Run was established to raise money for The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society and to honor the life of Kent Ribordy, a Boone Grove High School student/athlete who passed away in June 2007 from Leukemia.
In seven years, Kent’s Run has raised over $236,000 for The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society! We would like to thank our sponsors, participants and others who have donated both time and money to help make Kent's Run a huge success. Kent’s Run is just another example of the exceptional things that can happen when a community rallies together!
- Named one of the Calumet Region Striders Gold Cup Series races
- Every Runner Receives a Super Cool Medal
- Great Tech Shirts
- Chip Timed
- Outstanding Age Group Awards
- FREE Pancake Breakfast (following the race)
- Beautiful course running through the Porter County countryside
- Benefits The Leukemia and Lymphoma Society
News for Kent's Run!
New Fundraising Opportunity!
Are you interested in raising even more money for The Leukemia and lymphoma Society? Then please email Amy at Amy.Kwas@lls.org to set up your fundraising page. It is as simple as that! Once your page is set up, you will be able to send notices to your friends and family to help reach your goal!
Age Groups for 2015
8 and under 9-10 11-12 13-14 15-18
19-24 25-29 30-34 35-39 40-44
45-49 50-54 55-59 60-64 65-69
70-74 75-79 80 and over